Using a three-step process, our Fall Fix Up program re-introduces much needed organic nutrients back in to your soil.
Is your lawn looking rough after a hot, dry summer? It’s just stressed and needs a little TLC from GTC! Our Fall Fix Up program employs a combination of cultural and biological practices to breathe new life into your lawn:
- The process of removing soil cores to increase air, water, and nutrient flow to the root base.
- It releases microorganisms which eat and decrease thatch
- It controls thatch layers and maintains healthy thatch
- It relieves compaction
- It opens soil for incorporation of seed and increases germination rates
- Incorporating a high quality disease resistant blend of Kentucky Blue and perennial rye grasses will thicken up existing turf and reduce disease pressure moving forward
- Top dressing the turf with organic compost will cover the new seed maximizing germination rates.
- Organic compost will add micronutrients and organic matter to the soil profile creating the optimal growing environment for new seed